What's Cooking in Carolina?

Mainly creative menus and recipes (usually healthy) and always from scratch with tips for party planning, theme parties, weddings and decorating tips so you can give swank parties or dinners to delight your guests from a part time caterer, owner/operator of a coming soon Entree Vous, but mainly a cook and eater who grows much of her own food and loves to laugh.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Entrée Vous Update!



I signed a lease! It was signed in late May and I have been busy working with the restaurant equipment provider and the architect and how am starting to negotiate with the contractor. We are going to be located at 8200 Renaissance Parkway Suite #1003 in Durham. If you live in the area, it is next to The Streets of Southpoint beside the Super Target. A great location and I am very excited!

I have started a newsletter to update everyone on what's happening. I am going to try it monthly, although if things start happening fast, I may do some updates every few weeks until we open. That, my friends, is being optimistic. I may already have your email, but if you want to opt into my newsletter, please send me an email at pbloodworth at entreevous dot com and I'll add you to the list. Would love for you to join the party.

Hope to see you there.

In the meantime, go to the website for recipes. If you currently are a guest at one of the Entrée Vous that are open, you can get great side recipes at my site.

Relishing what the future has to bring!

Cheers,

Peggy

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Food Blog
Top Sites